Over 60 years
ESTABLISHED IN 1951
In 1951 Lawrence and Vera Walker purchased a plot of land just outside Blaxton, Doncaster. This land had never before been ploughed, but with two years' hard work they had enough crops to sell. As well as passing trade Lawrence would ride his motorbike with a sidecar full of produce to Doncaster market to set up his stall, and so Walkers Nurseries was born.